Is the outside of your house looking dingy, with paint peeling in some areas?
A great exterior paint job can make your home stand out from your neighbours and boost your resale value. The exterior finish is also important for protection against the elements.
Preparation is the most important step towards ensuring a beautiful and long-lasting exterior paint job.
Proper preparation starts with cleaning the surface to be treated, to remove loose paint, dirt, mold and mildew in order to achieve maximum adhesion of any coating material.
Next, scraping and sanding of all peeling areas are addressed. All gaps between wood should be sealed with a special sealant. “Shore-Pointe Painting“ can take care of all the preparations as well as the painting job itself.
Our exterior services include the following:
- Siding (Vinyl, Fiber Cement, Insulated)
- Window Installation (Vinyl, Storm, Fiber glass, Premium Wood)
- Fascia and Aluminum Wraps
- Design and Build
- Patios, Decks and Sun rooms
- Hail Damage Repair
- Snow Removal
- Power Washing
- Roof Cleaning
As part of our painting services, we will:
- Fill nail and other holes
- Repair nail pops, cracks and dings
- Clean and Prep your trim and other exterior surfaces
- Fill Seams and Joints
- Caulk windows and other exterior joints
- For an extra charge, we’ll replace siding, stucco, or trim
We can do in days what would take you weeks to accomplish.
What sets us apart?
- Dependable services
- Full Preparation, Repairs & Clean-up
- Full Licensing, Bonding, Insurance, and Warranty
- FREE color consultations
- Free estimates
- Quality Control
- Supervision & Inspection
- Competitive Pricing
- Most reliable
We can handle all jobs, big or small, and we offer painting services for both interior and exterior painting jobs. Contact us at 602-908-9806.